ComWriter can search all the pages stored in Wikipedia and index your selected page/s accurately so that references are correctly applied in whatever style guide you choose.
To find pages on wikipedia
1. Click on the research tab
2. 'View' is the default on the navigation pane for this page
3. Your default style guide will display here.
4. Click the 'Find' button
Next, on the right-hand side of the Research tab, use the drop-lists to filter your search:
5. Database: select Wikipedia
6. Enter any search criteria (e.g., title, keywords, author)
7. Click on the green spy glass to activate your search criteria
8. Click on the checkbox next to the item(s) you want to import and then, using the drop lists, 'Add selected to collections or projects' to activate the import
9. Always check the imported data as we cannot guarantee that the data have been imported correctly as it depends on how the publisher provides data to Crossref
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2018