1. Click Templates on the navigation bar
2. The available templates can be found in 'Find a project template'
3. To add a template to 'My Project Templates' click the open star on the template you would like to include and it will go gold and be added to 'My Project Templates'
4. Return to Projects
5. Start a new project and use the template drop list to select any template from 'My Project templates'
6. Click Start Project and the writing editor will open up
- You can open a template before you add it to My Project Templates. A template opens in edit mode (appears blue), and you can save it as a new project.
- Editing project settings
- Starting a project
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2015