Every browser has a memory of where you have been and what you have done. Sometimes, the browser memory prevents you from going back to a similar place and this can prevent a project from reloading in a timely manner.
Step 1: Empty the cache:
- Open Chrome in top left-hand side
- Click on 'Clear browsing data'
- Check 'Empty the cache'
- Click the button 'Clear Browsing Data'
Step 2: When you have done this, you might like to also turn your computer off and reboot
Step 3: If the project is still not loading:
- When the project is attempting to load, the URL name has a hash sign with a number on it. Try loading it again and take note of the hash number?
- Send the project hash number to the Support Desk to investigate