A smart list is an automatically generated listing. There are four:
- a table of contents,
- a list of images (figures, tables, etc.),
- a reference list (cited resources, non-cited resources or bibliography), or
- an endnote listing (instead of footnotes).
When you Add a Smart List, a blue marker will be placed into your Project. Your list will appear in this position when output is generated
- The contents of a smart list can only be viewed after the project has been exported
- Typically, a Table of Contents or List of Images smart lists should be placed n the Preliminaries. Remember to add a Heading.
- Typically, a Reference List and Endnotes smart lists should be placed in the Addenda. Remember to add a Heading.
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2015