There is a detailed user-guide attached here for you to look at.
1. Insert a footnote, and when the dialogue box opens you can use 'Add reference', click this and the resources will open
2. Select the resource you need, a new window opens up where you can then add the pinpoint (pages, etc.) that you are referring to, or any other commentary
3. Click Insert
5. You will be taken back to the writing editor and can click on the footnote link to see what you have added, and edit it. You can also add more references to the same footnote, if you require
6. Add a smart list> Endnotes, to convert the footnotes to endnotes
7. Remember to check Style>Smart Lists>Endnotes to ensure the smart list gets formatted the way you want it to
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2013