There is a user guide attached below with detailed instructions.
- Insert > Reference a resource
- Select the resource you want to reference to
- A new window opens allowing you to add the specific page number/s you are referring to and whether you want the authors name in the text (the default is to add the authors name in brackets)
- Click add and you are taken back to the writing editor
- You can click on the link to see what resource you have added, and add further resources to be contained within the same citation
Please ensure you consult official style guides for all your referencing requirements.
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2013