A project bibliography or collection of references can be exported independently of any project they are associated with.
To export a bibliography:
1. Click on the research tab
2. 'View' is the default on the navigation pane for this page
3. Your default style guide will display here
4. Click on the 'Export' button and 'Export bibliography' page will open
Next, on the left-hand side of the Research tab, projects and collections are listed:
5. Select what you would like to export, either a project of collection and using the drop lists select the name of the project or collection
6. There is an option check mark to include images in your bibliography. By default, images are excluded.
7. The style guide associated with the project or collection will appear here, but you can override it if you wish. Check that the correct style is going to be used.
8. Select the export file type that you would like: Pdf, Microsoft Word, or HTML, and the relevant file will be generated and added to your downloads.
- You can view your bibliography before you export it by changing the display settings to 'References'
- Adding research material
- Adding research material to projects
- Citing research material
- Deleting research material
- Editing research material
- Finding research material
- Importing research material
- Importing research material using EndNote XML file type
- Managing a bibliography
- Managing collections of research material
- Saving Urls
- Sharing research material
- Storing images
- Viewing research material
© Composeright Pty Ltd, 2018